Testing resume format shows extensive details of a tester applying for a new job. This kind of resume can be considered as different from other resume templates. A testing resume certainly needs special sections or sub-sections, wherein you place specific details about this field of work. It still contains the usual parts you see in other resumes like the heading, educational background, skills and work experience. However, this resume is leaned towards the testing field only.
Testing Resume Format
435 Georgia Drive, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Home phone: (476) 545- 999
Fax: (410) 589- 0908
To obtain a position as a QA or tester that will let me utilize and furthermore enhance my skills.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in analyzing test results, test planning and test execution. – Solid expertise in automated testing tools WinRunner, Rational Robot, SQA Suite, Load Runner, NetScanTools – 6 years experience in Quality Control and Software Quality Assurance
- Proficient in functional, negative, regression, system integration (SIT), acceptance (UAT), load/performance, security, browser compatibility, and performance testing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self starter, quick learner, team player
Programming Languages: Java, PL SQL, HTML, Perl, UML, and TSL (Test Script Language)
RDBMS: Oracle 8.0/8i/9i, MS Access, My SQL, SQL Navigator 3.2d.11
Operating systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista, Unix/Linux, Novell Netware
Technologies and Application Software: TestDirector 7.0i, Bug Collector 4.0, Astra Site Manager 2.0, WinRunner6/7, Rational Robot 2001A, NetScanTools 5.1, People Soft 8.3
Modeling Solution: Rational Rose Enterprise
05/2000 – present Daily Savings, New York, NY
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
EDS HR Implementation Project
- Responsible for HR, payroll and benefits
- Development of security protocols and system access
- Execution of SIT and UAT test cases
- Applying security
09/1997 – 04/2000 XXX Bank, New York, NY
Quality Assurance Analyst
Content Management System
- Responsible for testing the software for the financial Content Management System to ensure the highest level of quality – The mastermind for the Creation of test plan, test cases, scenarios, conditions and scripts.
Made available upon request.