This resume can be used to guide engineering students or persons seeking to jobs in the field of engineering. Applicants willing to work in this field may work as chemical engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineer resume, plastics engineer resume and other engineering branches as well. A good sample engineering student resume must have a strong objective and outline qualifications related to this field. This sample student resume may be used to apply for graduate entry jobs, internships e.t.c
Sample electronics engineer student resume
123, Ellis Street
Boston, MA, 04545
(123) 456 789
To utilize my knowledge and skills to handle all the carrier opportunities as a responsible electronics engineer.
2009- Present Quick Solutions Ltd Electronic Engineer
Providing assistance to the engineers in the R&D laboratory.
Developing and modifications of the new equipments.
Training the technicians regarding the use of equipments.
To test the features and circuits of the equipments.
I have managed to establish a good communication link between the manufacturing and R&D department.
May 2008- Jan 2009 Quick Solutions Ltd Trainee Engineer
Tested instruments for accuracy and quality
Aligned lasers and other electronic equipments
2007-2008 Nikkei Electronic Industries, Intern Engineer
I designed the testing units for the company
I fabricated and made the interior of the unit form engineering plans.
2004-2007 Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering Massachusetts Inst of Technology
2004-2003 Bachelor of science in Technology, Virginia Polytech Inst & State University
Reading and writing
Incoming search terms:
- engineering student resume format download
- resume format for engineering students download
- resume format for engineering students
- download resume format for engineering student
- cv format for engineering students
- resume format download for freshers engineers
- model resume for engineering students
- model resume format for engineers
- resume format for electronics and communication engineers
- resume formats for engineering students