The main job responsibility of a Network Engineer is to install the related software and hardware on the computer. His job responsibility includes the proper connection of the switches, hubs, installation of windows and other peripheral devices. His responsibility includes the maintenance of server and other computer system. Sometimes his responsibility becomes to supervise the people working with him. But the main responsibility of a network engineer is to manage the overall network including, server, switches, hubs and other peripheral devices.
Networking Engineer Student Resume Format
312, North Extension, D – Block, Johannesburg
(344) 9877 7878
To convey my service for an organization where my skills can be utilized for the betterment of the organization with the job satisfaction.
* Have a vast experience of around 4 years in networking.
* Have managed 150 computers at a time in an organization.
* Good leadership qualities.
* Can effectively work alone as well as in a group.
* Familiar with each and every part of a computer system.
2003 – 2004
University of Johannesburg – Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science.
2001 – 2003
University of Johannesburg – Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.
Career Experience / Job History:
2007 – Present
Oasys Infotech, Johannesburg
Hardware and Networking Assistant
* Handled more than 100 computer systems at a time.
* Installation of additional components of the windows and server.
2004 – 2007
Smile Institute of Computer Education, Johannesburg
* Attended 4 lectures a day.
* Awarded as Employee of the year at Oasys Infotech in 2005.
Incoming search terms:
- computer hardware and networking resume format download
- computer hardware and networking resume format
- resume format for network engineer fresher
- resume format download
- resume format for hardware and networking engineer
- resume format for experienced network engineer
- student resume format
- hardware networking resume
- hardware and networking biodata format
- resume format for network engineer