Chemistry teacher should be professionally trained for this post. The resume should mention the details of the knowledge and experience. The career objective should convey the strong message of your inclination towards the subject. The Chemistry teacher has to teach chemistry in secondary grade. Chemistry Teacher Resume Format is helpful for applying the job of chemistry Teacher, Assistant Chemistry Teacher and Chemistry Tutor.
Chemistry Teacher Resume Format Format
678 Pride and Purple
Saint Albans NY – 11412
Mobile No: – +001 976 9876 328
Telephone No: – +001 219 245 473
Objective: I would like to utilize my knowledge and experience to impart knowledge to others. I have 9 years of experience of teaching chemistry to the children of secondary grade. I wish to make this experience even worthy by working with a reputed organization and introducing new and effective methods of teaching.
Summary of Qualification:
I have a master’s degree in science with specialization in chemistry.
Career Experience / Job History:
2005 – Present
Tulip School, New York
* Teaching chemistry to the students of secondary grade.
* Introduce innovative teaching methods to make the learning of the subject easy.
2001 – 2005
Orchid School, New York
* Teach chemistry and maintain the chemistry laboratory.
* Received the Best Teacher Award from Tulip School in the year 2008.
1999 – 2001
Master in Science with specialization in Chemistry, Davis College, New York
1996 – 1999
Bachelor of Science in with specialization in Chemistry – Barnard College, New York
Incoming search terms:
- chemistry lecturer resume
- resume format for lecturer in chemistry
- chemistry teacher resume samples
- resume format for chemistry lecturers
- chemistry teacher resume examples
- chemistry lecturer resume samples
- chemistry lecturer resume format
- resume format for chemistry teacher
- high school chemistry teacher resume
- resume for lecturer in chemistry