English Teacher’s role is to teach the correct and fluent English to the students. Your CV will speak for you and also reveal your writing skills. The spelling mistakes or grammatical errors will ruin your first impression on the recruiter. You must make the resume with simple language but at the same time showing your command over the language. English Teacher Resume Format is helpful to apply for the jobs of English Teacher, Assistant English Teacher , Associate English Teacher and English Tutor.
English Teacher Resume Format Format
438 First Square
Whitethorn CA – 95589
Mobile No: – +001 689 4890 328
Telephone No: – +001 298 297 473
Objective: I wish to utilize all my expertise and knowledge in English to teach the students of a good institute. I would like to introduce learning English by drama. I like innovations in learning and would enjoy working with an institute that encourages innovations. I would work with dedication and put in hard work for the benefit of my students.
Summary of Qualification:
I have completed my post-graduation with specialization in English.
Career Experience / Job History:
2007 – Present
Orchid School, California
* Teach English to the primary level children.
* Introduce language learning through drama.
2005 – 2007
Pride School, California
* Teach the students of primary grade.
* My students of 5th grade won first prize in Interschool Drama Competition in the year 2008.
2003 – 2005
Master in Arts with specialization in English, California State University, California
2000 – 2003
Bachelor of Arts in with specialization in English – Fresno Specific University, California
Incoming search terms:
- resume format for english teachers
- resume format for english teacher
- proper format for english teacher resume
- resume format for an english teacher