First Year Teacher is responsible for maintaining the class environment to encourage the students to study in their early years of schooling. The teacher ensures proper co-ordination with parents so as to know the students better. The balance between studies and play is to be maintained to keep the students happy.
The First Year Teacher Resume Format is given here which helps to apply for the job of First Year Teacher and Assistant First Year Teacher.
First Year Teacher Resume Format Format
2689 Flower Road
Fremont CA – 94538
Mobile No: – +001 593 6982 233
Telephone No: – +001 425 298 524
Objective: I aim to work with an organization where teachers are given full rights to implement new methodology of teaching. I want to make learning a fun filled process for my students and for that I would dedicate all my knowledge and skills.
Summary of Qualification:
I have completed my post graduation in early childhood education.
Career Experience / Job History:
2008 – Present
Jumbo Primary School, California
First Year Teacher
* I made learning fun for my students and am loved by all my students.
* Co-ordinate with parents to bring out the best from the kids.
2006 – 2008
World Primary School
* Assisting the main teacher in preparing projects for the children.
* Also handle the class in absence of the main teacher.
* Received the Most Loved Teacher Award in the year 2009 from Jumbo Primary School.
2004 – 2006
Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, California State University, California
2001 – 2004
Bachelor of Arts in Child Psychology – Fresno Pacific University, California
Incoming search terms:
- first year teacher resume
- first year teacher resume examples
- first year teacher resume samples
- sample first year teacher resume
- first year teacher resume template
- first year teacher resume example
- first year teacher resume templates
- first year teacher resume sample
- sample first year teacher resumes
- first year teaching resume examples