The responsibility of IT lecturer is to plan and develop the strategies that may help organization in its growth and development. His responsibility is to teach students with the new and updated software’s. With the change in technology, different software’s are introduced in market and all this comes under the responsibility of IT lecturer to update himself. He is responsible for taking regular class and lectures of students on the topics in which he is specialized.
IT Lecturer Resume Format
76, West, 4589
Seeking for a position in an organization where I can use my talent and skills in providing the students with the best techniques, in order to work on different software’s.
* Deep knowledge on various software’s and latest techniques introduced in market.
* Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
* Deep knowledge on various operating systems and also have command over the concepts of object oriented programming.
* Ability to deal with complicated problems with my own tactics.
* Dedicated to goal and work.
* Also have knowledge related to e-commerce, algorithms, data structures, compiler and data mining.
Georgina University – Master’s in Computer Application
IT College, Georgina – Bachelor’s in Computer Science
IT Department, Georgina – PhD in Computer Application
Career Experience/Job History:
Information and Technology College, Georgina
* Prepared the syllabus for the IT courses.
* Prepared notes which helps in giving lectures to the students in proper way.
* Rewarded by the best IT faculty in year 2007.
Incoming search terms:
- sample resume for lecturer in engineering college
- resume format for lecturer in engineering college
- resume for lecturer in engineering college
- resume format for fresher lecturer in engineering college
- lecturer resume
- resume format for lecturer in computer science
- resume for lecturer
- sample resume format for lecturer in engineering college
- resume for lecturer in engineering college examples
- sample resume for lecturer in computer science