5342 Hanson Lane
Saint Louis, MO 63101
Utilize demonstrated abilities to teach in the field of special education and curriculum development
Expert in the field of education with an emphasis in working with exceptional children. Adept at relating to parents of special children, curriculum development and cross-cultural education
· Elementary Education: California Provisional (pending); California Provisional Certificate (N-6).
· Special Education: California State Provisional Certificate (K-12).
First Grade Teacher: Kradon Day School,
Saint Louis, MO
Provided comprehensive lesson planning, teaching and evaluation procedures. Developed extracurricular reading program. Served as chairman of school growth committee.
Kindergarten Teacher: Saint Peter’s School, Santa Clara. CA
Served as chairperson of the curriculum development committee. Developed whole language kindergarten curriculum. Instrumental in fostering relations with parents and community leaders
Special Education Teacher: Roosevelt Child Center, Santa Clara
Taught classes for low income preschoolers with learning disabilities
Consulted with parents on a regular basis
· Master of Science: Early Childhood Education, San Jose State University, San Jose, Calif. (1999).
· Bachelor of Science: Elementary Education/Special Education, Univ. of CA, Davis, CA (1995).
Incoming search terms:
- special education teacher resume
- early childhood resume objective
- resumes in early childhood
- free resume for ece teacher
- resume sample lecturer in early childhood field
- sample early childhood education objectives
- sample objectives for resumes ECE