Raw acting talent is good but not good enough in a highly competitive world of film and studio acting. But it helps, especially if you are telegenic or projects a strong stage presence. This is where the a competent State and Film Acting Teacher or Coach completes your acting prowess and opens the door to stage and screen opportunities as you get exposed to a network of film and stage producers.
Stage and Film Acting Teacher/Coach Resume Format
Hector J. Heston, Jr.
Santa Monica, CA
Phone: (310) 563-8891
To work as a Stage and Film Acting Teacher in a prestigious film academy
Summary of Qualification
* 9 years in film and stage acting and teaching profession
* Excellent command of the various acting styles over the last 100 years
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Part Time Acting Coach, Actors in Process Studio, LA
* Work with faculty members in developing plans and curricula for acting and drama workshops in the regular and special courses
* Coach students the acting techniques from a range of styles developed by noted actors of the past
* Coach students in speech delivery, stage presence and composure, voice projection and movement.
* Direct mini plays for the repertory
* Critique students’ acting performances and provide individual feedback.
2001 – Present: Actor, American Shakespearean Repertory , LA
* Attend rehearsals at all times, review roles and memorize lines and timing
* Maintain and develop network of social connection in the stage and film industries
Received faculty commendations from 2007 onwards for effective course curriculum and a number of alumni who made it bid in stage and screen productions
2001 – 2002: Certificate in Drama Acting, American Academy of Dramatic Arts, NY
1998 – 2001: Bachelor of Arts in Film Production, New York Film Academy