Lucille R. Nichols
3325 Grasselli Street
Merrimack, NH 03054
Position as teacher for public school district.
Summary of Qualifications
• Expertise to lead others in continuing learning through educational growth.
• Effective planner, who defines priorities, develops strategies, leads and manages a diverse classroom
• Technical skills include: Various proprietary educational and tutorial packages for the deaf and hard of hearing.
• Seek professional growth through continuing education and workshops.
• Community CPR and First Aid Training
• Strategies for Crisis Intervention
• Certificate of Completion in Reporting of Child Abuse and Maltreatment.
STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
M.S., Elementary School Education
ST. ELIZABETH UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Arts, Elementary Education
GRADY TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Durham, NH
2000 – Present
Relay Operator/Communication Assistant
• Responsible for relay operations and communications.
GLENDALE SCHOOL, Glendale, NH
1999 – 2000
• Analyzed and utilized educational materials and resources for the classroom curriculum.
SYLVAN SERVICES, Merrimack, NH
1997 – 1999
• Planned lessons and met with groups of students everyday; designed lesson plans for each group based on the specifications needed.
SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF, Recreational Aide and Teacher
1995 – 1997
Recreational Aide and Teacher
• Tutored residential students with a variety of homework.
SPEECH & HEARING CLINIC, Merrimack, NH
1994 – 1995
Camp Counselor and Teacher’s Aide
• Creatively built lessons while working with cooperating teacher.