Caleb N. Cooper
20 Meadow Drive
Windsor, CT 06095
Technical Sales expert with accounting and managing expertise. Strong presentation and contract negotiation skills:
• Relationship Development • New Account
• Territory Cultivation • Account Retention
• Troubleshooting • Problem Solving
• Product Knowledge • Product Development
Demonstrated ability to increase market share and outperform competitors with excellent customer service and superb follow-through..
• Identify, prioritize, and pursue new business opportunities.
• Structure deals and negotiate beneficial contracts.
• Retain existing accounts and generate new business.
• Superb communication skills.
Griffey Agricultural Products,Windsor, CT
1996 – Present
Technical Sales Representative
Effectively managed multi-state territory for large plant health product distributor in the country with over 100 accounts. Established, evaluated, researched, and managed collections of over 90 accounts.
• Exceeded $750,000 in sales in first year.
• Mange operating budget of $4.5 million.
• Led a project integrating GPS technology and chemical applications.
• Attended in-house product training.
DREYER POWER COMPANY, Windsor, CT
1993 – 1996
Marketing Support Representative
Successfully promoted energy efficient home programs to residences throughout the North America. . Assisted sales staff in educating customers on the energy efficiency programs instituted by the company. Assisted customers, inspected and verified efficiency procedures, guidelines, and compliance.
• Ranked in the top 2% of marketing support.
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT
Bachelor of Science, Agriculture
• Botany Scholarship Recipient
Certifications / Associations
AMERICAN SOCIETY OF AGRONOMY
Certified Crop Advisor
CONNECTICUT DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE & FORESTRY (VDAF)
Certified Demonstration & Research Pesticide Applicator
CONNECTICUT GOLF COURSE SUPERINTENDENT ASSOCIATION