Charlotte C. Cox
3137 Mandan Road
St. Louis, MO 63101
• Computer engineer with exceptional people skills.
• Advanced experience planning, implementing and operating large LANs with over 5000 users.
• Proven leader and team player.
Professional Experience and Accomplishments
• Trained 10 interns regarding technical aspects.
• Prepared and presented technical solutionss to senior management.
• Leader teams of over 100 individuals.
• Managed a $5 million annual budget.
• Delivered presentations to diverse teams from international divisions.
Systems Planning & Implementation
• Reviewed and verified over 1000 network designs from engineer interns.
• Designed technical proposals to meet customer requirements.
• Developed installation and troubleshooting instructions for non-technical audience.
• Documented customer service processes and procedures for networks.
• Worked technical solutions to enable client use of latest technology.
• Supervised 15 technicians in development of effective security systems.
Rainey Enterprises, St. Louis, MO
2002 – Present
Chief Technical Supervisor
Kaplan Technologies, St. Louis, MO
1999 – 2002
Director, Networking Center
Halee and Sons Inc., St. Louis, MO
1997 – 1999
Nabor Futures, St. Louis, MO
1995 – 1997
LT Support Services, St. Louis, MO
1992 – 1995
Professional Training and Education
University of St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
M.S., Systems Engineering
SE Missouri State University, Cape Giradeau, MO
• NT Server, NT Exchange, Cisco Works, Microsoft Office, Power point