Victor D. Kearney
2712 Southside Lane
Los Angeles, CA 90029
• Ability to deliver high-tech solutions for a range of business issues. Expertise in analysis and solutions development.
• Outstanding communcation skills with the ability to interface effectively with customers to colleagues to senior executives..
• Fluent in French, English, and Portuguese.
• Troubleshooting • Installation
• Diagnosis • Maintenance
• Testing • Customer Support
• IT Training
• Languages: Java, , C++, HTML, RPGIV
• Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT, Windows 2000 Pro, DOS, Linux,
• Software Applications: MS Office 2000, MS Front Page 2000
• Databases: Oracle 8
• Other: TCP/IP, ICMP, Web Server, Image
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Science, Business Computer & Information Systems
GPA: 184.108.40.206, Relevant Coursework: Systems Analysis & Design, Database Design, Network Security, Firewall Design, Logistics, General Management, Marketing, Business Law, and Accounting.
Leadership & Team Activities
• Business Information Systems Club
• E-Business Club
TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Los Angeles, CA
A.A.S., Computer Programming
Relevant Successes & Contributions
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
2000 – Present
Systems Administrator Survey Lab
• Administer and support two servers and stations for Survey Lab. Commended for professionalism on a 24/7 on-call basis.
• Supported hardware and software for500+ computer laboratory. Led team after just three months on the job. Grew staff from two team members to five. Worked with faculty to resolve network issues. 98% measured resolution rate.
• Supported hardware/software problems on Windows and Mac systems. Provided customer training on site and via phone.
Employment While Financing College
Survey Lab – UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
2000 – Present
Computer Store – UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
1999 – 2000
Customer Tech Support
Book Store – UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
1997 – 1999
YMCA summer volunteer
Library volunteer reading to handicapped children