Jon M. Fletcher
1898 Hill Haven Drive
Waco, TX 76710
Experienced professional with expertise in technical training, change management, IT systems training, and employee development. Proven ability to analyze projects requiring strategy and advanced planning. Thrive on interaction with colleagues and employees in a training capacity.
· Management Information Systems
· Network Administration
· Information Resource Management
· Computer Logic
· Performance Improvements
· Project Management
· Technical Team Training
· Computer Programming and Data Structures
· Telecommunication Course Instruction
· Call Center Management
· Onsite Customer Training
· Cost Analysis
· Customer Relationships
· Team Focused Leader
· Technical Leadership
· Web-Based Training
Assembly, COBOL, JCL, Pascal, Rexx, RPG
UNIX Workstation, IBM VM/CMS, MS-DOS, MS-Windows
BAYLOR UNIVERSITY, Waco, TX
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science & Engineering
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· IT instructor who creates strong and cooperative engineering and operational teams.
· Sought out to manage business critical operational changes that require new systems training, network or telecommunication system training and employee development
· Technical Training Instructor and Course Developer for new and existing product lines. Responsibilities included course development and onsite consultation.
· Highly successful combinations of delivery methods to energize leader-led presentations, remote access training , and interactive training.
· Expertise building cross-functional teams to streamline processes and exceed customer expectations.
· Successfully analyze future needs.
· Known as a motivated self-starter with leadership skills.
HANDY TECHNOLOGIES, Waco, TX
2000 – 2002
Manager & Training Facilitator
· Served as technical instructor.
· Built courses that addressed various aspects of Call Center maintenance. Courses were delivered both in-house and at customer on-sites.
· Provided web-based training.
· Responsible for developing all course materials.
FLEXTRONICS, Waco, TX
1991 – 2000
Senior Training Specialist
1997 – 2000
· Designed, updated and facilitated telecommunication courses.
· Courses included: Call Distribution, Call Center Management, Information Systems, and Intelligent Call Management.
· Courses were delivered in-house and at customer on-sites, including global locations.
· Served as the expert for each course.
· Course developer for the three new courses.
Senior Systems Support Engineer
1991 – 1997
· Provided Customer Support for Call Centers.
· Responded to system outages and degradations.
· Managed onsite visits for new installations and upgrades.
· Collaborated with design and verification groups.
· Designed test plans for verification and validation.
· Offered feedback to product line management and marketing primes.
· Assisted peers in the development of technical expertise.
· Management Assessment
· Covey Leadership
· Project Management
· Time Management
· Customer Relations
· Conflict Resolution
· Collaborative Meetings
Incoming search terms:
- facilitator resume sample
- sample resume for experienced network engineer
- facilitator sample resume
- sample facilitator resume