Natalie A. Gonzalez
1437 Jones Street
Arlington, TX 75760
Project Management • Team Leadership • Staff Training • Product Development
Focused and driven Information Technology professional with expertise in development and delivery of cost-effective, high-performance solutions to meet a competitive marketplace. Enthusiastic leader with exceptional communication skills. Key strengths include:
• Strategic Planning • Change Management
• Interdepartmental Coordination • Resource Management
• Client Relationships • Staff Training & Presentations
• Contract Negotiations • Multi-Project Management
• Leadership • Technical Solutions
• Web/E-commerce • Systems Design
Demonstrated ability to take projects from conception to actualization. Able to meet and exceed company objectives and budgets.
Enthusiasticand decisive business leader able to lead diverse teamas to cohesive solutions. Demonstrated ability to lead teams, build relationships and facilitate communication.
Summary of Skills
PLATFORMS: Mainframe (MVS, OS390), UNIX
RELATIONAL DATABASES: DB2, IMS
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: SQL, JAVA, COBOL II,, Macros, Syncsort, JCL
DATA WAREHOUSE TOOLS: Prism, Cognos Impromptu & PowerPlay, IPSYS, DataVantage
MANAGEMENT TOOLS: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Visio
TRADER’S EXPRESS, Dallas, TX
1998 – Present
Largest processor of money orders in North America.
Lead Programmer/Analyst: Consumer Search
2000 – Present
• Lead teams in several projects including: research, design, resource planning, delegation, staff mentorship and supervision of implementation.
• Recommended and implemented development process modifications to accommodate rapid growth.
• Helped create the overall development lead flowchart and presented it to executive management.
• Led development of multiple products which generated significant revenue.
Senior Programmer/Analyst: Data Warehouse
1998 – 2000
• Guided and directed developers on multiple projects.
• Developed infrastructure for product-development projects.
• Assisted in designing and developing a major initiative to increase product sales.
MEDTRONIC, INC., Dallas, TX
Senior Programmer/Analyst: Data Warehouse & A/P Support
World leader in medical technology.
• Served as primary support for major application.
• Developed and supported the Data Warehouse.
• Provided user support and creating reports.
• Flexibly eased department’s transition from working with contractors to manage internally all previously outsourced projects.
HOWELL CORPORATION, Dallas, TX
1989 – 1998
Book telemarketing and e-commerce corporation.
Personal career path with Fingerhut provided ground floor up, cross training and multi-tasking. Progressively pursued increased responsibility and training, and received consistent performance-based promotions.
Programmer/Analyst II: Data Warehouse
1996 – 1998
• Led development team.
• Coordinated and designed the Web site.
• Supported daily/weekly/monthly update tables.
• Developed and led a workshop to train users.
• Served on team to lead consolidation.
Programmer/Analyst II: Marketing Support
1994 – 1996
• Supported mainframe jobs and programs for marketing applications.
Associate Select Coordinator
1992 – 1994
Data Entry Operator
1989 – 1992
• Assumed increased responsibility to coordinate mass-mailing marketing campaigns to existing customers.
SOUTHERN METHODIST UNIVERSITY , Dallas, TX
Bachelor of Arts, Information Technology Management
DALLAS TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Dallas, TX
A.A.S., Computer Programming
• Oracle Training – SQL, PL/SQL
• Prior Resources Personal Growth Training (ongoing)
Incoming search terms:
- sample resume for oracle pl sql developer
- warehouse associate resume objective
- resume objective for warehouse associate
- sample resume for medical representative applicant
- resume format data entry operator
- warehouse job objective
- sample resume for transit operator
- sql plsql sample resumes
- sample resume of warehouse associate
- resume samples for data entry operators