Martha F. Davidson
2522 Olive Street
Rockford, OH 45882
Accomplished financial professional with several years of financial and management experience several industries. Increased cash flow by more than $65M.
· Strong executive leadership background with experience in public and private sectors.
· Proven financial management skills include reporting, controls, cost reduction, SEC compliance and documentation.
· Managed several multi-million dollar project budgets ahead of schedule.
· As CFO/VP decreased employee turnover by 55% by morale improvement.
Dantley Tech Group, Columbus, OH
Firm designs integrated circuits and modules to global marketplace.
Chief Financial Officer and Vice President
Design and execute all financial and accounting iniatives.
· Supervise staff of 45 with seven direct reports. Lead investor relations. Direct audits. Make monthly financial presentations.
· Reduced expenses by $46 million with international workplace reduction campaign.
· Empowered employees with weekly management meetings.
· Raised employee loyalty and retention improved stock options.
Controller and Treasurer (2000-2002). Served on top management team. Reported to CFO.
· Supervised staff of 15 with five direct reports. Raised IPO by $23 MM.
· Controller responsibilities included all accounting practices and reporting. Treasury included financing and foreign exchange.
· Implemented internal controls which resulted in improved decision making and accuracy.
· Significantly increased efficiency and saved transactions fees by implementing automated banking system.
· Led global sales teams.
Coffey ElevatorCompany, Columbus, OH
Firm is a publicly traded company focused on manufacturing and installing transportation systems .
Project Manager, Customer Financial Services (1998-2000). Reported to CFO and top executive team.
Led re-engineering project to maximize revenue cycle and improve cash flows.
· Responsible for sales process, contract administration, customer service, credit, invoicing, collections, cash application and bad debt.
· Increased cash flow by $50M in first year
· Recruited to train high-potential managers.
Corporate Controller/Manager, Accounting and Reporting (1995-1998). Reported to CFO, with responsibility for up to $1 billion in revenue across America.
· Supervized month end closings, budgets and corporate reporting as well as payroll and expense processing.
· Key player in integrating systems in offices across country.
· Developed innovative reporting package.
· Improved management reporting by 78%.
Dunn & Co., Columbus, OH
Corporate Controller (1994-1995). Responsible for over $500 milllion in annual revenue. Led groups across North and South America.
· Managed three Financial Analysts and one Tax Manager.
· Led international sales and use tax compliance project.
Rockford Group, Cleveland, OH
Controller and Treasurer (1989-1994). Senior Financial Officer, reporting directly to CEO/President.
Controlled over $50 million in annual revenue. Supervised all financial, tax and purchasing operations. As Treasurerdirected cash and investment portfolio management.
· Realized $400,000 in annual savings with a 45% cost reduction.
· Certified Public Accountant – CPA:
· BA: Accounting and Economics, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH (1984).
· Software skills: SOracle Financials, Quicken, and GET PAID.
· Language skills: Fluent in Mandarin and French.
Incoming search terms:
- cv format for banking sector
- resume format for banking sector job
- sample resume format for experienced software engineer
- tax intern resume
- reporting analyst resume
- Treasury operations resume sample
- resume format for experienced software developer doc
- resume format for accountant in word format
- sample resume for experienced banking professional
- sample resume for foreign exchange