Richard A. Paulson
2382 Court Street
Saint Louis, MO 63101
Experienced executive able to found a company from the ground-up. Grew revenue from 0 to $5 million annually. Proven track record of introducing new businesses to competive industries and capturing a significant porion of the market share. Able to secure alliances, identify markets, forecast budgets, set objectives and lead teams to cohesiveness and success. Responsible for 200% increase in revenue from new accounts.
KNIGHT CONSULTANTS, Saint Louis, MO
1995 – Present
Vice President of Sales and Marketing / Chief Operating Officer / Board of Directors Member
Led a new company to provide web-based sales and operating solutions. Target the high-tech industry and regularly sign new contracts in the $500,000 range. Responsible for cold-calling and follow-ups.
• Awarded $5 million in contracts during first year in business.
• Exceeded profit goals by 150%.
• Secured accounts with major energy providers
• Partnered with Dell to create a procurement platform for 105 refineries and chemical plants
• Wrote company’s business plan to attract investors.
MISSOURI RECYCLING, INC, Saint Louis, MO
1990 – 1995
Led company’s sales, manufacturing and advertisitng activities to become top recycling company in the region. Achieved $2 million in annual revenue. Worked with local business owners to coordinate recycling needs. Supervised 43 managers.
• Negotiated contracts with the State, the country’s top warehouser, and an international oil company.
• Led creation of automated tracking system which reduced overhead by 28%.
Preston Communications, Saint Louis, MO
1987 – 1990
Supervised sales team of 24 with motivational and mentoring management methods.
• Secured company’s most lucrative accounts for a major retailer.
• Achieved 32% of sales plan new division in three months.
MADSEN CORPORATION, Saint Louis, MO
1980 – 1987
Sales Planning Manager
Recruited, hired and supervised top sales representatives for the region.
• Led team to become top producing team in the state.
• Awarded Top Sales Manager of the Year.
• Ranked in the top 10% of the company for annual sales.
SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY, Saint Louis, MO
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
Certified Dale Carnegie Motivator
Attended several Covey Seminars
AMERICAN SOCIETY OF SALES EXECUTIVES, Boardmember
Incoming search terms:
- sample resume with trainings attended
- sample resume with seminars attended
- seminar attended in resume
- seminars attended in resume
- resume with seminars attended
- sample resume seminars attended
- resume seminars attended
- seminar attended resume sample
- training attended resume
- seminars attended resume sample