Telecom Technician’s job is a kind of round the clock job and needs thorough dedication and commitment. The person looking for the opening in this field needs to be technically sound and should also have enough experience. The Technician’s role is to provide timely service to its customers.
The Telecom Technician Resume Format helps to secure jobs like Telecom Technician, Assistant Telecom Technician and Associate Telecom Technician.
Telecom Technician Resume Format
14809 Indiana CT
Fremont CA – 94538
Mobile No: – +001 734 4792 233
Telephone No: – +001 574 432 524
Objective: I aim to utilize my efficiency to work round the clock and technical knowledge for the professional organization. I would like to grow with my organization and for that I would work with dedication and commitment. I have a good experience and practical knowledge that can be utilized to get the best results.
Summary of Qualification:
I have completed my certification in basic electronics and telecommunication.
Career Experience / Job History:
2007 – Present
Sight Telecommunications Ltd.
* Responsible for maintenance and repair of switches, telecom systems and other technical systems.
* Also responsible for installation of new systems.
2005 – 2007
Ages Technologies Ltd.
Network Operations Technician
* Responsible for trouble-shooting and repairs of telecom systems.
* Received the Best Technician Award in the year 2008 from Sight Telecommunications Ltd.
2004 – 2005
Certificate course in basic electronics and telecommunications, Michigan State University, Michigan
2001 – 2004
Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications – California State University, California
Incoming search terms:
- best sample resume com
- telecom technician resume
- telecommunication technician resume
- telecommunications technician resume
- telecommunications technician resume sample
- telecom technician resume sample
- sample resume for telecom technician
- cv format for technician
- telecom network technician sample cv
- best sample resume format for technician