Becoming more customer-oriented especially in the high yield corporate accounts has prompted telecoms companies to go into the customer relationship management bandwagon that have long been practiced by airlines. The telecoms Customer Relationship Manager is responsible for maintaining client patronage amidst a highly competitive world of broadband products flooding the market. The position is similar to account management but is more concerned with post-sales client servicing to ensure that customers remain content enough not to jump ship to a competitor.
Telecoms Customer Relationship Manager Resume Format
David U. Turner
Sweetwater, Miami, Florida
Phone: (305) 449-4812
To work as a customer relationship manager in a telecoms company specializing in broadband internet service for homes and mobile gadgets.
Summary of Qualification
* 5 years of experience dealing with corporate clients in the telecoms industry.
* Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Customer Relationship Manager. AT&T Telecoms
* Handle multiple corporate accounts in the same industry in the assigned sales area.
* Coordinate regularly with tariffs to get the pricing tolerance to adjust service prices to clients when called for to retain their patronage
* Coordinate with operations to increase bandwidth on demand when requested by client as a gesture to retain corporate account patronage
* Sustain rapport with corporate clients through regular visits or calls to proactively check their satisfaction levels with the service
* Provide periodic service performance report
Cited by the company for preventing the loss of three corporate accounts valued at $3 million annually with exemplary customer relations initiatives
2004 – Present: various in-house seminars on customer management
2001 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Management, Glendale Career College – Oceanside