Linda E. Strickland
488 Norma Avenue
Dayton, OH 45406
• Spanish fluency and conversational Portuguese.
• Able to conduct patient intakes and social-psycho assessments.
• Helped patients understand Medicare and Medicaid applications.
• Provide counseling to groups and individuals.
• Internship, State Hospital Children’s Unit.
• CPR and First Aid certified.
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
Bachelor of Science, Social Work
Ricks College, Rexburg, Idaho
Associate, Social Science
Dayton Family Services, Dayton, OH
1991 – Present
BYU Valley Center, Provo, Utah
1989 – 1990
Awakenings for Young Women, Iona, Idaho
1987 – 1989
Rexburg United Shelter, Rexburg, Idaho
1986 – 1988
Association for Retarded Citizens, Idaho Falls, Idaho
Utah Rape Crisis Center
Provo Hospital Children’s Unit, Provo, Utah
Idaho Falls Child Protection Agency, Idaho Falls
Click here to Social Work Trainee in word in word