Daniella J. Canfield
4623 Oak Way
Hastings, NE 68901
Training Specialist able to utilize skills to teach anyone from pre-schoolers to corporate executives. Excellent oral and written communication. Driven and a team player. Able to accomodate all learning styles.
New Hire Training
Window and Macintosh platforms: Internet research, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Order and Inventory Management
· Highly organized and enthusiasitc team player
· Expert trainer in one-on-one and group settings.
· Promote positive learning environment.
· Provide computer training in several computer software applications.
· Able to ientify and accomodate student needs.
1999 – present
Inventory/Customer Service Analyst / Senior Account Coordinator
· Serve as main educational resource to new hires and course managers.
· Lead team members in development and delivery of dynamic presentations.
· Utilize advanced technologyto design development materials for individual and classroom use.
Computer Instructor, Learning Centers, Inc.
1998 – 2002
· Teach basis training courses in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as Internet Research.
· Customize material to audiences.
Cashwrap Supervisor, Regional Bookseller
1994 – 2002
· Supervised new hires and teammembers. Solved customer service issues.
Teacher, Grades K-5
1993 – 1998
Master of Science in Elementary Education
University of Nebraska – 1992
Bachelor of Arts in English
University of Nebraska – 1991
Numerous computer courses
Incoming search terms:
- Training Specialist Resume
- corporate trainer resume
- corporate trainer resume samples
- corporate trainer resume sample
- sample resume for corporate trainer
- corporate trainer sample resume