Ann D. Gamble
2720 Oak Lane
Kansas City, MO 64106
Dynamic and hardworking professional with vast experience in transportation industry. Adept at handling multiple projects and cultivating relationships with federal and state agencies.
Major strengths include:
• Transportation Scheduling • Program Management
• Land Use Studies • Environmental Studies
•Written Communication • Computer Expert
Oral/Written Communication: Dynamic presenter with skills at writing newsletters and brochures. Able to respond to all public and media inquiries.
Transportation Management: School bus transportation and safety planning expert. Knowledgeable of proper fleet management and hazardous waste transportation.
Land Use Management: Able to conduct environmental impact studies and land use compliance analyses. Expert in federal and state regulations.
DF Planners, Kansas City, MO
1994 – Present
Designed urban bicycle and pedestrian path. Met planning goals and monitored budgets.
• Led the public outreach plan for initiating a public pathway.
• Received funding to construct Bridge Access path..
• Delivered the progress reports to project Advisory Board.
US Army Corps of Engineers, Kansas City, MO
1992 – 1994
Designed environmental studies to measure compliance and environmental concerns.
• Led the team to address Master Planning construction initiatives.
• Managed five projects and led monthly planning meetings.
• Served on several cross-discipline teams to evaluate environmental impact and hazardous wast issues. Coordinated permit process.
CCIM Industries, Kansas City, MO
1990 – 1992
Helped DOE assess local regulatory compliance in a hazardous waste area at federal research facility.
• Designed the project objectives to align technical requirements with scheduling and budgets.
• Authored the document to standardize procedures.
US Army Transportation Corps, Kansas City, MO
1986 – 1990
Coordinated community effort for emergency operations assessment.
• Devised a quality control program to improve sercvices and training.
• Successfully led a school transport system which resulted in fewer incidents of student misconduct.
University of Kansas, Kansas City, MO
• Exceptionally skilled in word processing applications and desktop publishing
• Managing Wetlands, US Army Corps of Engineers
• Council on Environmental QualityWorkshop
• Planner/Project Manager Orientation Course, US Army Corps of Engineers
• Technology Planning
Honors and Professional Affiliations
• Author, The Business Strategy Process, 1994.
• Elected Board Member of HOA association
Incoming search terms:
- incident manager resume samples
- SAMPLE RESUME FOR ECE STUDENTS
- incident management sample resume
- safety officer resume sample
- resume format for ece students
- e-publishing sample resume
- sample federal budget analyst resume
- professional cv doc
- incident manager resume example
- cv format for news presenter