A resume pro forma is a resume designed to suit the needs of the employer specifically. It contains only the basic information and no added information. The following is an example of what a resume pro forma looks like.
122 Bank Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 44203
Tel: (312) 533 – 7954
Well qualified Environmental Conservationist with post graduate qualification in conservation biology and five years experience in project planning and implementation. Highly motivated, innovative with excellent presentation skills seeking a role as a project manager in an organization with a focus on ecological restoration
- Master of Science degree in Conservation Biology 1992
Specialization in Ecological Restoration
University of Chicago
- Bachelor of Science degree in Natural Resources
Major in Wetlands and forest Restoration
University of Sydney
* Proficient in Global Information Systems (GIS)
- Green Thumb Conservationists
* Planning of restoration projects after the assessment of wetlands in sub Saharan Africa.
* Overseeing the implementation of wetlands restoration projects, particularly the study of flamingo populations and the monitoring of their distribution as affected by pollution of wetlands.
* Planned and oversaw the initial stages of the now successfully running restoration of the great Lungulu Swamp in Tanzania
* Initiated community conservation programs that have seen several African communities actively participate in the conservation of their own environments such as the Africa Community Tree farming project, which encourages farmers to plant trees alongside their crops and providing them with the seedlings to do so.