Louis A. Alfred
2867 Sundown Lane
Austin, TX 78759
Summary of Qualifications
• Organized and efficient with excellent community skills.
• Skilled at executing high-pressure projects.
• Decisive yet flexible with constantly changing commitments.
• Able to coordinate multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• Enthusiastic and creative.
• Detail oriented and excellent follow-through.
• Language – Fluent in French
• Computer – MS Office and LotusNotes
• OSHA certified
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Database development
• Able to collect and record statistical information.
• Able to assemble and organize bulk marketing campaigns.
• Data entry, 75 wpm.
• Operational efficiency.
• Progressive responsibility with office management.
George Wythe University, Chandler, IL
Masters, Public Administration
University of Illinois, Chandler, IL
B.A., Sociology, Minor: Concentration in Spanish
Relevant Professional Experience
The National Hispanic Medical Association, Chandler, IL
PUBLIC HEALTH DATA ANALYST/NHMA MEMBERSHIP COORDINATOR
VA Healthcare System, Chandler, IL
G.W. University, Chandler, IL
GRADUATE ASSISTANT IN CONTINUING EDUCATION
Potter’s Company Department Store, Chandler, IL
POLO RL SPECIALIST
McKeehan Law Firm, Chandler, IL