Frank K. Keck
2314 Central Avenue Fort Lee, NJ 07024 / Tel# (201) 346-0871 Email: FrankKKeck@text2re.com
Professional web developer with ten years experience creating and improving web solutions and applications. Experiend project manager and web designer with skills as troubleshooter, systems analysis and quality control. Proven ability to motivate and coach team members to achieve technical excellence. Recognized by supervisers for timely and cost-effective solutions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· Management skills – project management, coaching, troubleshooting, and effective delivery. Motivate teams to excel by mentoring and example.
· Customer service – work closely with clients to evaluate needs and provide follow-up instruction.
· Creative solutions – use graphic design skills to create visually pleasing web designs.
Web Tech, Inc., New York, NY
2000 – Present
Led team of 12 Web designers, programmers and network managers to design web sites. Coordinated from initial proposal to final delivery. Conducted customer satisfaction surveys.
· Coordinated activities of a diverse team to deliver ongoing progress reports to customers.
· Researched new Web technologies and techniques to utilize latest innovations at full capacity.
STYLe with ClasS, New York, NY
1998 – 2000
Provided web site makeovers to increase interactivity visual appeal.
· Designed prototypes for client proposals.
· Tracked user interactions with sites before and after makeover.
Web DESIGNERS, Inc., New York, NY
1996 – 1998
Coordinated emerging web technology with existing data systems to support mass marketing promotions. Designed methods to accurately track Web service usage and customer satisfaction.
· Formulated internet advertising campaigns which increased site visits by 35%.
· Constructed secure e-commerce site which increased sales by 65%.
ICREATIVE Designs, Inc., New York, NY
1995 – 1996
Provided graphic design services for web sites. Coordinated with print designers to ensure consistency.
· Consulted with clients to design visual and textual elements of website.
· Coded to aid future code modification.
Bachelor of Arts (Communications – Internet Communications), 1995
New York University, New York, NY
Website Designer of the Year, company award
Best Web Artist
Incoming search terms:
- mass communication resume sample
- professional summary for customer service resume
- professional excellence summary
- professional summary examples for customer service
- sample mass communication resume
- ngo finance manager cv sample
- sample resume for 1 year experience in net
- sample test manager resume
- sample resume for test manager
- Customer Service Professional Summary Sample